Worcester Dental Covid-19 Protocols & Procedures
Worcester Dental is committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. Since reopening, our office continues to follow the highest level of infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
The following protocols are in place to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff:
- 6 Blue Air Medical Grade Air Purifiers have been installed, essentially providing 5 "new air system cycles" per hour.
- HEPA air purifiers have been installed to filter viruses and pathogens from the HVAC system.
- Air Ducts have been cleaned and sanitized.
- Full office sanitization is done regularly.
- All staff members have daily temperature checks and are utilizing the highest level of recommended PPE equipment; N-95 masks with disposable mask over, disposable gowns, gloves, eye protection/face shield or both.
Covid-19 Procedures for your scheduled appointment:
- Prior to the scheduled appointment, a Covid survey will be conducted by phone.
- We are asking you at this time, to come to your appointment alone, unless you have a caregiver or are the parent of a minor being treated.
- Patients will remain in their cars in the parking lot and will phone the reception desk upon arrival. Reception will call you when we are ready for your appointment.
- A Temperature check will be done for all patients prior to entering the office.
- Covid screening will again be conducted prior to entering the dental operatory.